Through their dedicated partnership with St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, St. Joseph’s Westgate Medical Center and Green Valley Hospital, EMpower Emergency Physicians have significantly improved the level of personalized care given to patients.
Personalized care includes core metrics and quality indicators such as “door to doc time”, the length of stay in the emergency department and admission rates.
Here are just a few of the impressive statistics provided by St. Joseph’s Hospital that demonstrate results achieved from teaming with EMpower Emergency Physicians:
- Faster “Door to Doc” time
- Over 90% of patients were seen by emergency staff within 30 minutes of arrival in the Emergency Room
- Decreased length of stay in the Emergency Department
- The average length of stay from extract to discharge is under 3 hours
- Left Without Being Seen Rate
- Less then 2%
- Door to Discharge rate of less then 150 minutes in 40% of patients
- High ambulance traffic rates – average of 25-40 patients per day
- Increased Admission rates
- 41-50% of all hospital admissions came in through the Emergency Department
- Decreased Sepsis Rates
- Mortality dropped from 27% in 2007 to <7% in 2011
- Long Bone Fractures – receive pain medication in 60 minutes
- Faster “Door-to-balloon” time for Heart attack patients is less then 90 minutes.
- Average door to TPA (thrombolytic) for stroke patients is also well below the national standard of 45 minutes.
With the addition of EMpower’s team of exceptional physicians, top quartile quality scores have been obtained in heart disease, pneumonia, customer service, door to needle time (Cath lab), and sepsis care.
In addition, top decile scores have been achieved in areas such as “left without being seen” rates and hospital diversion rates.
Through EMpower’s partnership with St. Joseph’s, hospital patient visits increased from less than 60,000 visits to almost 90,000 patients per year.
EMPower Emergency Physicians excel at improving the quality of care patients receive while increasing hospital revenue and standing in the communities they serve.
Click here to request more information or to get a quote on EMpower’s comprehensive Emergency Department program.